You have heard us talking a lot about Kodi as the media streaming platform, where you can have access to all the video and audio media of your choice. But, have you ever thought of having a weather channel too on your Kodi device? Sounds interesting, right?
Well, just like any other channel, you can have a Weather channel too in your Kodi device. But how will you install such weather channels into your device?
In case you have this question popping in your mind before you plan to close this site, let me give you the answer. There are a lot of Add-ons available on the internet that you can install to access weather channels on your device.
Don’t know HOW? Let me show you How!
1. Open Kodi Program
2. Go to Settings.
3. Search for Service Settings and then click on it.
4. Search for weather service information.
5. To read more, Click Get More.
6. Choose the weather service you want to install.
There are various add-ons that you can install on your Kodi device to get weather information.
Refer to the list of available Add-ons given below:
1. Yahoo! Weather
2. Oz Weather
3. Multi-weather etc.
Once you are done adding a weather service, the next step is to configure the location of the place you want to forecast weather.
1. After selecting your weather service. Click on Settings.
2. Choose a Location.
3. Enter the name of your area or place, and click OK.
4. Now, go back to the main screen to cast the weather.
There are a lot of things that you can do as per your choice. You can change the temperature from Celsius to Fahrenheit or vice –versa. Follow the steps given below to do so:
1. Open Kodi Program.
2. Click on Settings< System Settings
3. Click on Advanced System Settings to change the basic settings to advance.
4. Now, change the temperature unit from Celsius to Fahrenheit or vice-versa.
The weather services come in default backgrounds and appearances but you can change the appearance too. Here’s how you can do this:
1. Go to Settings
2. Search for Interface > Skin and click on Configure Settings.
3. You can now change the appearance. Choose the Weather Fanart Pack. If none is available, click on Get More to download the pack.
Installing the different theme will change the default weather icon.
You can use an alternative method to do so:
1. Go to Settings.
2. Click on Add-ons.
3. Search for Kodi repository and click on Install.
4. Now, choose to Look and feel and scroll down for image collections.
5. Select one that interests you.
6. Close Settings and come back.
Note: In case, the changes are not visible, restart Kodi.
We have added all the possible things you can do to install and then do changes to your weather channel. Do let us know which weather services suited you the best.
Thanks for reading the article. Shoot your queries in the comments below. We would love to answer all your queries.