As we all know that this is an era of streaming TVs and online content, you need multiple access to your favorite shows and movies regardless of your geography.
With the latest Sling TV update, Internet TV streaming has accelerated business growth and is now available on the Google Chrome browser.
Sling TV is a popular subscription service in the US that allows you to easily watch all live television channels. The service is officially available on platforms such as
- FireStick, and Xbox One.
However, you can also access Sling TV through your Chromebook.
There is no need to pay a huge amount for subscription because you can watch Sling TV all day long and watch your favorite movies and TV shows after the broadcast. The cost of a Sling TV subscription is lower than that of a cable subscription.
It is an advanced service that allows users to watch different TV channels, to order and stay on the devices they want (Android, PCs, laptops, etc.), stream TV content over the Internet, so no installation such as cable TV is required to watch live TV. If you are reading this article I am sure you own a Chromebook.
In this article, you can learn how to watch Sling TV on Chromebook. In today’s article, we will show you the step-by-step process to watch Sling TV on your Chromebook at no extra cost.
So far, Sling Tv uses a completely different operating system, so there is no specific application for Chromebook. There are no details about the release of the Chromebook Sling TV application and no official news from the company as well.
So you need another solution to set up Sling TV on your Chromebook to watch live TV channels. Follow these steps on your Chromebook. These steps can also be performed in browsers other than Chrome. Make sure your browser supports media playback.
Step 1: First of all, make sure that you have the latest version of Google chrome. If not then download the updated version on your Chromebook.
Step 2: Then, to access the web version of Sling TV, visit https://www.sling.com/.
Step 3: Click “Login” and enter your credentials. To create a new Sling TV account, click Not yet registered and register yourself with Sling TV.
Step 4: Select and purchase the correct Sling TV membership service as per your requirement
Step 5: Once you purchase the premium service, go to www.watch.sling.com to enjoy and stream the web version of Sling TV.
Step 6: Now choose your favorite streaming content or enjoy Live TV on Sling. It will take a couple of seconds to stream. Enjoy!
Chromebooks are mainly used for web browsing and word processing, but you can also stream SlingTV to broadcast live TV channels. However, due to geographic restrictions, you can only stream the Sling TV in the United States.
You can use a Sling TV subscription to watch live TV channels on multiple platforms. Also,
- Sling TV can be watched in both Windows and Mac browsers, but only Google Chrome is currently supported.
- You can cancel or renew the service at any time without termination of the contract and without penalty.
- Sling Tv has released special applications for different platforms (Android, Windows, iOS, etc.). By installing and using the Sling Tv application, you can easily watch live TV channels on the above-operating systems.
- In Sling Orange you can watch only one video stream at a time and in Sling Blue you can only watch 3 video streams.
- You can view the application through your browser today if you have Sling TV and Google Chrome installed on your desktop/laptop. This service is in beta but is now available to everyone.
- Some operating systems do not have specific SlingTv applications. The Chromebook is one of them and many use it, but there is no official SlingTv application in the operating system. Due to this reason, many entertainment freaks are hunting for a way to enjoy Sling TV on their Chromebooks.
Unfortunately, the Sling TV service is only available to people in the United States. This service has not been added outside of the United States. So if you live outside of the United States, you cannot use Sling TV. To get around this limitation, you must move to your US location using a VPN (private website).
The whole process of installing SlingTv on your Chromebook can be completed in less than a minute, especially if your Google Chrome browser is already installed on your Chromebook. Chrome Browser makes it easy to switch between your favorite shows and other sites, as well as emails, social media, and more.
Follow the steps above to stream your favorite TV channel live to your Chromebook. Let us know if we can assist you further in the comment box….see you in the next article!