Twitch is a site that offers popular live streaming services through video streaming.
This platform lets you share your screen while you play a game, so you can ask questions to users who stream or chat while playing.
How often do you ask How to Pop Out Twitch Chat from the Twitch chat window?
A few months ago, the process of pop-out a chat room was very different and complex.
You needed to copy the iframe and move it to the HTML body. This process is no longer working.
Therefore, in this handbook, you will find out how to open a Twitch chat window in a few simple easy steps. Let’s go!
Before heading towards the solution, first know why you need Pop-Out Twitch Chat features for your ease and comfort.
- When you’re streaming live, opening and viewing your Twitch chat history in your favorite streaming software is the best way to connect with your audience.
- It gives you better readability. Many users display it on a third monitor and expand it for quick readability when dealing with the rest.
- If the viewer wants to watch the video in full screen and speak on the second screen, they usually use the pop-up feature.
- You can watch the entire video stream on one screen while interacting with other members of the community.
- You can also use chat pop-ups by closing the Twitch browser. This way, you can continue to grow your community without streaming.
Note: If you are not live, the chat window will not be displayed. The pop-up chat option will only show when the channel is live, and people are responding.
Step 1: First of all, launch your twitch and login with your login credentials on twitch.
Step 2: Find channels> browse categories> browse your favorite channels.
Step 3: Hit the settings icon at the bottom of the chat box on the selected and your favorite live channel. The channel must be live for this process to work.
Step 4: Now choose the Popout Chat option from the menu list.
Step 5: A new window will appear with the stream’s chat history. This screen is for chat only.
You may need to switch between tabs to continue watching streaming videos. To return to the streaming window, close the tab. This will bring you back to the previous mode.
Step 1: When you log in to your Twitch account and click on your username>, select your channel.
Step 2: Now hit option Share
Step 3: Now after step 3, copy the Embedded Chat code.
Step 4: Paste the copied code in Notepad and save the code with an HTML extension. Suppose let’s save it as “demo.html”.
Step 5: Then choose the stream folder.
Step 6: Click on the demo file containing the code.
Step 7: So you can open it in your browser and watch the streaming chat.
- 25+ Twitch Keyboard Shortcuts and Commands You Should Know
- Simple Ways to Solve Twitch Black Screen Error
- How to Permanently Fix Twitch Error Code 0495BA16
To increase your participation in the live stream, you need to read the Twitch conversation through the live stream. Having a microphone that responds to the viewer’s dialog box will show your interest in their chats.
If your audience is chatting and you are not responding, they may feel bad and leave. Then, when you answer the chat on Twitch, the viewer starts chatting on the stream. Finally, viewers’ retention increases.
When someone asks a question or you say hello on the stream, they pay attention to you and are more likely to come back to your stream.
By following our guide How to Pop Out Twitch Chat, chatting on Twitch will be an easy process. This article provides a simple step-by-step guide on how to do this. Don’t forget to leave a comment.